Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tuesday oh Tuesday

I don't think i told you guys, but there's actually a blind guy in my class and he has the dog to aid him everywhere. So it so happened that i got to seat next to him for class today, took pics of the dog, ha!





He was sleeping throughout the lesson anyway. We watched Manny and Lo today, the scarlett johansson one. Wasn't that bad.. then we compared it to wizard of oz and where the wild things are, its actually pretty cool, so once again, so far so good.. i'm really liking classes so far and that's so rare back home. Oh and prof talked to me today, totally scared me. He was asking me during break time who i thought was the best sleeper in class. He kept asking me even though I said i dunno, haha! Damn weird right? Then he was telling me who he thought was the best sleeper and asked if i agreed... he's really really wacky seriously.

Anyway, next, lunch! Woot, finally ate the black bean paste noodles, the jajungmyun thingy.


This is what it looks like when it was served.


This is how it looks like when i mixed it up!

Ta-da! my close up =)

Okay, now focus on the assignment, i took some pictures on the site today while walking to school, these were what i got.
So i was thinking of making the photos black and white, and maybe use all the photos that i've posted to show like the degree of closeness i am to the site, which also means like according to how i have posted it, it makes it feel like one is advancing towards the site. Hmm... does that make sense? Then i was thinking of putting like a couple or more stanzas on which photo... what do u guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment